Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Years Resolution

As most people, I have come up with some New Year's Resolutions. The only thing is that I have made them for the entire family. Some are more for Jim and I but they will impact the entire family. I wrote some of them down and the others I was keeping in my head, except that I keep forgetting the ones I was keeping in my head :) So, I am writing them down. It will be interesting to look back at these in a year and see how we did!

Ok...so here we go!

Resolution #1: Visit someplace new with the children. (We have a family goal of visiting all 50 states together.)

Resolution #2: Continue to work on getting out of debt. (I can't wait to get this house paid off!)

Resolution #3: Save xxxx amount of money in savings.

Resolution #4: Lose 15 pounds. (Ok, so this is really for me. I figure it took me 4 years to gain the baby weight so I will take 2 years to take it off.)

Resolution #5: Invite more people over for supper.

Resolution #6: Workout at least 3 times a week.

Resolution #7: Go out on date night at least once a month.

Resolution #8: Do not get a speeding ticket. ( I have had this resolution for 6 years and so far it has kept me at the speed limit.)

No comments: