Well, my baby (soon to be my baby no longer) has turned 2. I can't believe it! He is talking up a storm and is soooooooooo cute! My favorite thing he does (because his voice is so cute) is walk around the house going, "Mom, where are you?" and "What are you doing?" . I love that little sweet voice. Anyway, his doctor's appointment went great and he doesn't have to go back until he is 3. He is 37 inches tall (99%) and 29 pounds (65%). Basically he is Jim Beeson all over again. He got one shot and cried until he realized he gets a sticker. He has definitely learned how to cry to get attention.
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and ultrasound. Everything looks good. Jacob is about 7 pounds and is measuring about a week ahead of schedule in head circumference and length. He is crammed in there! I am only 1.5 cm dilated (boo) but there is a full moon tomorrow. I am hoping he is delivered this week because my OB doc leaves on vacation after that until June 7. Now that I am full term the waiting begins. With this heat, I am hoping it is sooner rather than later. This heat is making me hot, tired, and grouchy! Well, I need to run because today I am having my eyebrows trimmed, my eyelashes and eyebrows dyed, and a pedicure. I can't wait for the pampering!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comment:
I didn't even know you could dye your eyelashes and eyebrows. I guess you learn something new everyday.
Post a Comment